Arriello abides by the following principles when it deals with personal data:
Lawfulness and transparency
Personal data are processed only when Arriello has a legal basis to collect, record, organize, store, change, retrieve, consult, use, disclose by transmission, disseminate or otherwise make available, combine, restrict, delete or destroy data. Arriello is transparent about its usage of personal data. You can easily find out what your personal data are used for by, for example, talking to an Arriello employee you are in touch with, or sending a request to [email protected]
Arriello aims to provide individuals with the following privacy information:
- The name and contact details of our organization.
- Why we process your data.
- The basis for the processing.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data.
- The details of transfers of your personal data to any third countries (if applicable).
- The retention periods for your personal data.
- Your rights in respect of the processing.
- The categories of personal data obtained (if the personal data is not obtained from you).
- The source of the personal data (if the personal data is not obtained from the you).
- The details of whether you are under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide your personal data.
- The details of the existence of automated decision-making based on your data, including profiling (if applicable).
The purpose limitation
Arriello uses your personal data strictly for the original purpose – the clear purpose an individual knows about. If Arriello plans to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will communicate the changes to you beforehand.
Arriello only processes the personal data that it actually needs to achieve its objectives, such as, to maintain excellent client relations and recruitment focus on experience/maturity for key positions.
Arriello takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data are accurate and up-to-date. In cooperation with individuals, inaccurate data are either deleted or updated.
Data retention periods
Arriello does not retain your personal data for longer than necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and are further processed.
Arriello keeps data secure against:
- External threats (malicious hackers)
- Internal threats (poorly trained employees)
Arriello is fully committed to the aims and principles of its Data Protection Policy. We value communication about our policy and how we use personal data with our staff, clients and vendors, other concerned individuals and data protection authorities.
Arriello aims to use concise, clear and plain language in all its communications.
Breaches of the above principles by Arriello staff can lead to disciplinary procedures.